Entries must be sent by 18 February 2017 by email to email@example.com.
All entries shall include:
- Full name and FIDE ID
- FIDE rating
A registration fee of 60.00 euros will be applied to all players. Accompanying people will be required to pay 20.00 euros to have full access to the playing venue. The registration fee will have to be paid by bank transfer to the Organizing Committee.
FIDE’s entry fee of 30.00 euros to be paid have to be paid by bank transfer or pay pal to the Organizing Committee.
Entry Fees for late registration, withdrawal or no show will be charged as follow:
- Late registration after the closing date: two times of stipulated entry fee
- Withdrawal after submission of registration: two times of stipulated entry fee and one night’s hotel expenses
- No-show after registration: two times of stipulated entry fee and two nights’ hotel expenses
- If a player registers late and withdraws or does not appear: the federation will be charged the higher penalty.
- ACCOUNT: Accademia Internazionale di Scacchi
- BANK: Banca Popolare di Spoleto – sportello di Deruta – (PG)
- SWIFT/BIC: BPSPIT3S
- IBAN: IT79 M057 0438 4200 0000 0006 205